Full members are defined as firms that undertake investment management in the UK and/or operate UK-authorised investment funds.
We have around 200 full members, including: stand-alone investment management groups; the investment management arms of insurance, retail banking and investment banking groups; independent niche providers; and managers of occupational pension schemes.
Benefits of full membership include:
- the opportunity to share in strategic thinking about the future of the industry
- alerts about regulatory developments and the opportunity to give your input on proposals affecting the industry
- regular updates about all of our activities
- access to the members’ section of The Investment Association website, which includes standard documentation and industry standards/statistics, as well as reciprocal access to other firms’ fund sales data
- access to expert staff at The Investment Association to raise queries
- the opportunity to attend members’ meetings, workshops and discussion groups.